Assisting with National Regulatory System for Community Housing
Q Shelter can assist organisations to prepare for registration and compliance under the NRSCH, including:
The following tools are available:
Two NRSCH ‘self-check’ tools are available for Tier 3 providers from Q Shelter:
- an ‘Evidence Self Check’ tool to assist Tier 3 community housing providers check their readiness to register under the NRSCH. This 13 page checklist identifies policies and procedures, supporting documents and planning documents that should assist with demonstrating capacity to meet each of the ‘Performance Outcomes’.
The checklist is neither prescriptive nor exhaustive but may help to identify gaps in the providers’ processes and structures.
- A ‘Data Self Check’ tool to assist Tier 3 providers to prepare data required to complete the online registration return (CHRIS). This checklist identifies all the data required in CHRIS.
If you require a Word document of these, please contact us.
Providers may find these helpful in preparing for the compliance stage of NRSCH.
Please email Q Shelter or telephone (07) 3831 5900 if you would like support using these tools.
Q Shelter has consultants available to assist with all aspects of NRSCH registration and compliance including:
- advice on management of the application process
- drafting and reviewing evidence including:
- policies and procedures
- strategic and business planning
- asset management plans
- financial and management viability