Housing, Homelessness and the NDIS – When Support Breaks Down
This panel discussion explored topics including how services can support clients when supports are not meeting their needs.
- How to read the signs that trouble with support might be building.
- What happens when the support arrangements fail entirely?
- What is out there that can be helpful in these situations?
Our thanks to panelists:
- Rebecca Binyon Carers Queensland – Local Area Coordinator, Brisbane North
- Kate Jacka Regional Manager ECSN & NDIS Support Coordination, Mercy Community Services
- Stephen Hawkins Backbone Support, Service Integration Team, Q Shelter
- Nigel Webb Chairperson, Queenslanders with a Disability Network (QDN)
- Caitlin De Cocq Van Delwijnen NDIS Appeals Advocate, Queensland Advocacy Inc
- Mark Edmonds National Disability Insurance Agency (NDIA)
- Jon Eastgate (facilitator) 99 Consulting