The Australasian Housing Institute and the Aboriginal Housing Office Present:
Aboriginal Housing Master Class – supporting a sustainable housing sector for Aboriginal people
8-9 September 2016, Sydney
We are excited by the rich content that will be offered at the two day residential master class and we want to give you a sneak-peek at what you’ll have access to in Sydney.
With the intent to provide an opportunity for senior housing professionals whose primary focus is housing Aboriginal people to share results and generate ideas to work toward resolving existing Aboriginal housing issues and act on future Aboriginal housing needs, the master class will combine relevant case studies, discussions and workshops around different aspects of Aboriginal Housing, such as tenancy and property management, economic development, employment.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Jane Bender | Chief Executive Officer | Gunida Gunya Aboriginal Corporation
- Steve Bevington | Managing Director | Community Housing Limited
- Col Dillon | Former QLD Police Inspector
- Sam Jeffries | Chairperson | Murdi Paaki Regional Assembly
- Shane Hamilton | Chief Executive & Executive Director | Aboriginal Housing Office
- Sally Langton | Chief Executive Officer | Central Australian Affordable Housing Company
- John McBryde | Operations Manager | Central Australian Affordable Housing Company
- Suzanne Naden | Chief Executive Officer | Bungree Aboriginal Association Inc
- Bruce Woodhouse | Projects Manager | Group Business Initiatives | SGCH
A key focus will be: How do we combine the experience of mainstream housing and Aboriginal housing to learn from each other and collaborate to better address Aboriginal housing issues and support sustainable housing for Aboriginal people?
We would like to thank the Aboriginal Housing Office NSW for partnering with us on this event.
The AHI offers attractive event sponsorship packages for all budgets. Sponsorship of AHI events enables your business to highlight your support of the housing sector, effectively network with your target audience and enable the AHI to deliver first-rate events. Download Sponsorship brochure.
- A 25% Early Bird Discount is available until Friday, July 21
- A 20% discount for orders with more than 5 participants